Infield Access, Tickets Up For Grabs In Bristol's "12 Days of Christmas" Contest
On the first day of Christmas, my favorite speedway gave to me… infield access at the Food City 500.
And with eleven days of giving still to come, the gifts only get better as Bristol Motor Speedway's popular "12 Days of Christmas" contest returns for the 2013 holiday season. Ranging from memorabilia signed by some of the sport's most popular drivers to upgraded experiences at 2014 Bristol Motor Speedway and Dragway events, this year's prizes promise to brighten the holiday of any racing enthusiast.
The complete prize for this year's contest is:
• Saturday, December 14 - Food City 500 Cold Pass
• Sunday, December 15 - Ford NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals 3-Day Pass
• Monday, December 16 - Kyle Busch Autographed IRWIN Tools Night Race Tickets
• Tuesday, December 17 - March NASCAR Race Weekend Tickets
• Wednesday, December 18 - Wave the Green Flag during March's Ford Fan Friday qualifying
• Thursday, December 19 - Food City 500 Pre-Race Super Pass
• Friday, December 20 - Kevin Harvick Autographed Diecast Car
• Saturday, December 21 - August NASCAR Race Weekend Tickets
• Sunday, December 22 - IRWIN Tools Night Race Cold Pass
• Monday, December 23 - Darrell Waltrip Autographed Hat
• Tuesday, December 24 - Tower Roof Access at Ford NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals
• Wednesday, December 25 - March NASCAR Race Weekend Hot Pass
Fans may submit one entry per day at www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/12Days. Daily winners are announced on the track's website and social accounts.
For more information and complete contest rules, visit www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/12Days.